There’s nothing quite like a lazy Sunday for a spot of spontaneous splurging, so here are 6 things I’m lusting after this weekend. Whilst they’re not exactly can’t-live-without must-haves, they’re all things that would make me feel a little happier every time I used them! So with that in mind, why not indulge in a little luxury this Sunday? Happy shopping!
Tracery cheese knives, £34, Anthropologie
2. With no particular rhyme or reason, this adorable object is top of my lust list. Stand on a desk for an uplifting little message!
Hello word object, £24, West Elm
3. As if we need any encouragement, this beautiful poster is the perfect excuse for a weekend tipple. Flamingo straw, anyone?
Let’s Do Cocktails poster, £24.50, Heyla
4. This statement board is too pretty to use! Well, almost…
Green marble chopping board, £40.95, MiaFleur
5. Add a simple pop of style with this pretty two-tone piece – just fill with fresh flowers and enjoy.
Dipped concrete vase in Blush, £14.50, Cox & Cox
6. As the leaves begin to turn, what better way to capture the best of the changing season than with this eye-popping lomo camera?
Lomography Diana F+ instant camera in blue, £119, Amara
7. I love the Scandi-meets-industrial vibe of this understated cushion from French Connection. Pop it on plain white linen bedding for easy, pared-back style.
Told You So cushion, £45, French Connection
Read more →